Carris Reels has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in our West Rutland, VT office. This position supports existing customers with information and solutions regarding products, pricing, availability, and delivery schedules. The CSR will process orders, confirm shipments, and provide frequent written and verbal communication to internal and external customers. Additional responsibilities include file maintenance, invoicing, and assisting scheduling and communications with our production team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write and maintain product specifications and prepare price quotations for new/existing customers.
- Process customer orders and answer inquiries on products, services, pricing, and order status.
- Research and rectify customer issues or order discrepancies and generate customer quality assurance reports.
- Coordinate with production operations and assist scheduling for timely order fulfillment and delivery.
- Organize and execute mass communications.
- Back-up coverage for product shipping and invoicing.
A minimum of two years customer service/inside sales experience preferred.This position requires initiative, accuracy and attention to detail. The successful candidate will have effective customer service skills, professional communication skills, and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities. Solid computer skills and proficiency in MS Office, including Excel is required.