We are currently looking for a 1st shift forklift driver to service primarily the nailed wood department – This department works with the larger size reels. The candidate must possess initiative and proven ability to work independently.
Starting pay $16.00
Other qualifications generally include the following:
- Become proficient with forklift duties, production needs, familiar with material and daily production schedule.
- Maintain and comply with all company safety procedures and policies.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and have excellent attendance.
- Assist in shipping and receiving as needed.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Use good judgment, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Work overtime as required. Must be available during mandatory overtime.
- Responsible for good housekeeping.
- Warehouse work, including restacking, organizing, and cleaning.
Employee Owners at Carris enjoy:
- A Lucrative Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Potential for monthly production incentives
- Fantastic Benefits- Including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly payroll
- Discounted company branded employee gear and other perks
- Regular, year-round schedules
- Paid holidays
- Fast-paced,Team-oriented work environments
If interested send a resume to email@example.com or apply below.