Carris Reels, a leading manufacturer of packaging solutions for the cable and wire industry, seeks reel assemblers to join our team of employee-owners at our plant in New Carlisle, Indiana.
We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefit package including insurances, profit share bonus, retirement 401k, and ESOP. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol screening.
Position Summary: Requires assembling reel products to specifications using hand and pneumatic tools. Requires long periods of standing, attention to safe practices, hand-eye coordination, and the ability to work in a team setting.
Assembly positions require:
- Follow established methods and procedures necessary to build a reel
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and customer specifications with minimum supervision
- Be familiar with, and use, measuring tools like tape measure. Must be able to perform simple shop math
- Must be able to read and interpret customer spec cards and maintain production flow
- Report defective materials, or questionable conditions, to the department supervisor
- Maintain excellent attendance, including overtime as required.
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com, or stop in and fill out an application in person from 8AM - 4PM, Monday - Thursday at our New Carlisle plant, located at 31977 US-20.